Sunday, August 19, 2012

{AvaGrace}

Ava Grace is the sweetest, toughest baby girl I have ever met!  She's endured a LOT in her first 4 months of life - more than I've gone through in my 26 years, but she's precious & perfect in every way!  I have to tell you the funniest part about her birth.  Her sweet mama, Michelle, teaches 3rd grade at my school.  One Friday in April, Michelle & the other 3rd grade teacher, Melissa took both classes on a field trip to one of Savannah's public libraries.  Just as they were getting ready to load up and head back to school for lunch, Ava Grace decided it was time to make her entrance!  Michelle's water broke (about 5 weeks early) at the library!  Clearly, Ava Grace gets some of her strength from her mom because Michelle just got in her car and DROVE HERSELF to the hospital.  Talk about a field trip to remember!








It's tough being this cute all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment